Winning a jackpot at a jackpot casino is the most exciting part of any gambling experience. Of course, not everyone gets that lucky but one can dream, right? Jackpot is the first thing that comes to your mind when you hear the word “casino”. Indeed, there is hardly a person who doesn’t have at least a basic idea of what a jackpot is.
Due to their legendary status, jackpots are surrounded by layers of mystery. However, at Rickycasino, we are not interested in myths and rumors. What we need is facts and clarity. In this section, we’re going to address all jackpot-related issues. The more you know about jackpots at a jackpot casino, the more confident you’re going to feel when actually chasing a massive money reward. Without further ado, let’s get down to business!
- The unique thing about a jackpot is that it’s much bigger than regular casino wins. It’s a huge money prize that you can win in just one spin. While regular wins amount to 5, 10, 25, etc. dollars, a jackpot can reach an 8-digit sum.
- No. Jackpots are money rewards which are exclusive to slot machines. Poker, roulette, baccarat, bingo or other casino games don’t have jackpots. To have a chance to win a jackpot, you need to pick a jackpot slot, i.e. a slot game which has a jackpot prize among its special features. As you probably know, slots are the most popular casino games out there, and not in the least thanks to their juicy jackpots. Many gamblers play jackpot slots because they offer a unique chance to hit a life-changing cash win at a jackpot casino.
- Progressive jackpot is the king of all jackpots. Unlike a fixed jackpot, a progressive jackpot is constantly increasing in size. While a fixed jackpot can be won on just one slot machine, a progressive jackpot is shared by thousands of slot machines located all over the globe. A curious thing is that jackpots slots within one and the same network can be located both at land-based casino venues and online jackpot casinos. Every time a gambler makes a bet on a jackpot slot within the network, a tiny fraction of their wager goes to the shared jackpot pool. This is how a jackpot keeps getting bigger and bigger. By the time a lucky gambler hits the money prize at a jackpot casino, it can reach millions of dollars in size!
- In terms of winnings, a progressive jackpot is, without doubt, a more attractive money reward than a fixed jackpot. While a fixed jackpot is usually x1,000 - x5,000 your total wager per spin, a progressive jackpot can reach 15 million dollars or more! At the same time, a fixed jackpot comes with better winning odds. Since a fixed jackpot is much smaller in size, it’s easier to win! Usually, to hit a static jackpot, you need to line up a specific combination of icons, or win a bonus feature. Winning a progressive jackpot is a rare thing. It happens to few extremely lucky gamblers. If you’re not disillusioned by your slim winning odds, go and chase the ever-elusive progressive jackpot at a jackpot casino. If, however, you’re gravitating towards an easier prey, focus on slots with fixed jackpots.
- Gamblers from New Zealand have access to a big selection of professional jackpot casinos. The choice is truly stunning! However, finding a good jackpot casino that abides by the gambling rules and fits your play style can be very tough. First of all, you need to make sure the jackpot casino you’re considering has a trustworthy license issued by an authoritative gambling agency. Second, you need to browse through the available payment methods. Nowadays, jackpot casinos offer a great choice of banking options for New Zealanders. Lastly, you need to make sure the jackpot casino has a decent suite of jackpot slots. Having a vast choice of games is crucial. If you don’t like a slot you’re playing, you can always switch to another, and then another until you find the ideal game that keeps you on your toes.
- When playing a jackpot slot, you’re fully at the mercy of luck. Unlike in poker or blackjack, skills don’t count here. Slot machines at a jackpot casino are luck-based games, and there is nothing you can do to boost your winning chances and influence the final result. Whether you hit a massive cash win or not depends purely on how fortunate you are. With that said, we strongly recommend that you ignore all these “magical” winning strategies because they’re totally useless — regardless of what their authors might be saying. Novice gamblers tend to fall into this trap and purchase costly strategies that promise massive jackpot wins. Naturally, these gamblers learn the lesson the hard way by finding out that the strategy doesn’t work. Or even worse, the strategy depletes their bankroll without bringing the long-awaited win.
- Unfortunately, no. When playing at a jackpot casino in demonstration mode, you can’t win anything. To be able to win real money, you need to make real-money wagers. This holds for all casino games, including jackpot slots. On top of that, to be eligible for winning a jackpot, you need to bet the highest amounts per spin. This requires a fat, solid bankroll. Remember that chasing a jackpot is a marathon, not a sprint. You might have to spend months hunting the coveted reward and still end up with nothing. But hope is the last to die, right? So if you can afford it, make a large deposit to your jackpot casino account and start the hunt. We wish you all the luck in the world!